How to Apply Online/Offline in Agra (U.P)?
Aadhaar Card Enrolment is free and voluntary for the residents of India. You may apply for Aadhaar Card at any location, anywhere in India. Aadhaar card is managed by UIDAI authority which works under the supervision of indian government.
It is not a proof of citizenship but a very effective proof of identity and address to avail various facilities and schemes like Direct Benefit Transfer of Government Subsidies like- Domestic Gas, Ration, etc. or for passport applications, opening of bank account or other day to day needs anywhere in India.
UIDAI was established by the Government of India in January 2009 and it operates under the central government. In this posts we will help you to apply for aadhaar in Agra region either you enrol for it offline or online.
Process to Apply for Aadhaar Card in Agra
The online process is very easy and time saving for every candidate.
- Go to the official page of aadhaar appointment- https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- Now, after visiting the page book your appointment online by filing the form
- You have to type the mandatory details having red asterisk sign like Name, e-Mail, Mobile no and Number of persons for you want to take appointments.
- Now, select your enrolment center in your nearest location.
- After that you need to select the data and time for appointment, select the available slot and put the verification code.
- Then click on Fix Appointment Button to confirm the appointment.
- On the next page a token number will be given to you. You have to take this receipt with you at enrolment center on the day of your appointment.
- On the day of your aadhaar appointment take the necessary documents with you.
- The enrolment form will be filled by you, also be downloaded from here – https://uidai.gov.in/images/aadhaar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf
- After filled all the required details submit the form along with supporting documents. For full list of documents click here- https://uidai.gov.in/images/commdoc/valid_documents_list.pdf
- After the details submitted, provide your biometric details that include your fingerprints and the iris scan.
- Photograph will be taken for Aadhaar.
- After submitted your forms and documents, an acknowledgment slip will be handed over to you.
- The acknowledgment contains the 14-digit enrolment number which is used to check Aadhaar card status. You can also check your aadhaar status online here – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
Tags: aadhaar card centers agra uttar pradesh, aadhaar centre agra uttar pradesh, aadhar card center in sanjay place agra, aadhar card office agra uttar pradesh, aadhar card office in agra sanjay place, aadhar card permanent center prabhat arya agra uttar pradesh, aadhar enrollment centre csc agra uttar pradesh, aadhar smart card center agra uttar pradesh