Process Apply for Aadhaar card in Bhopal Online/Offline
You all the very well aware of aadhaar card if not then we explain it in one line, an aadhaar is a unique 12 digit number that is being issued to every citizen of India by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) on the behalf of Indian Government.
The UIDAI was established in Jan 2009 which is being operated by Government of India. Any card holder use their aadhaar card as identity and address proof.
The UID/Aadhaar is the number that contains the collected biometric and demographic data and details of the residents of India.
The card holder can use the aadhaar for number of purposes like, availing subsidies, phone connection, passports, opening bank account, etc.
The applicant can apply for aadhaar card anywhere in India in Bhopal also via the two medium online or offline.
Apply Aadhaar Card in Bhopal
The Aadhaar card is available free of cost to all citizen and residents of India, including NRIs and resident foreign nationals, regardless of their citizenship. The procedure and document requirements for NRIs and Foreigners are same, as for any other resident of India.
Here are the simple steps to apply for aadhaar card:
- The first and foremost thing you need to do is to find the nearby center in your area.
- Click on- https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/ and find the nearby enrolment center
- Once you located the enrolment center you can book online appointment
- Not all the enrolment have online appointment facility, if this is the case then you have to visit there physically
- After reaching at enrolment center fill your aadhaar enrolment form
- You can also fill your form by downloading from here-https://uidai.gov.in/images/aadhaar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf
- Submit the form along with supporting documents such as the proof of identity and the proof of address. Complete list in pdf- https://uidai.gov.in/images/commdoc/valid_documents_list.pdf
- Once you have filled all the details the next steps for you is provide your biometric details
- Biometric details contain fingerprint and iris scan
- Photograph will be taken for Aadhaar for identity purpose.
- After submission of form and document an acknowledgment slip will be given to you.
- The acknowledgment contains the 14-digit enrolment number which is used to check Aadhaar card status. You can also check your aadhaar status online here – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
Download E-Aadhaar in Bhopal
E-Aadhaar card is an electronic card and is available online, hence can be accessed at all times once downloaded and the download procedure for aadhaar is also very simple.
Procedure to download E-Aadhaar Card
- Visit the link- uidai.gov.in
- Now find ‘Download Aadhaar’ link and click on it
- That link will sent you to- https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- Now, select the enrolment id or aadhaar number under the “I have “ tab
- Provide your Aadhaar number /enrolment number
- Provide your personal details, which contain name, mobile no , email id , pin code.
- Fill the captcha code and click on OTP
- OTP sent to registered mobile number in few minutes
- Enter the OTP to confirm request and click on “validate & download”
- Now, you will get the e-aadhaar in pdf format
- Aadhaar card can be opened by entering the password.
- Note:- The new e-aadhaar letter pdf password will be of 8 characters. It will be the combination of the first four letter of your name (as in aadhaar) in capital letters and year of birth in YYYY format.
Tags: aadhaar card centre bhopal madhya pradesh, aadhar card center bhopal madhya pradesh, aadhar card centre professional enterprises bhopal madhya pradesh, aadhar card online registration in mp, aadhar center bhopal madhya pradesh, aadhar centre bhopal madhya pradesh, aadhar enrollment centre bhopal madhya pradesh, aadhar office bhopal madhya pradesh, Apply for Aadhaar card in Bhopal offline, Apply for Aadhaar card in Bhopal Online