Process: Apply for Aadhaar card in Coimbatore Online/Offline?
Aadhaar card is a 12-digit unique identity number which is issued by UIDAI on the behalf of the government of India. The agency was established by the Government of India in January 2009 and it operates under the central government.
Aadhaar is the number that contains the collected biometric and demographic data and details of the residents of India.
Any Indian citizen who is a resident of India or an NRI can apply for Aadhaar Card. To apply for a new Aadhaar Card, the basic documents required are a photo identity proof and an address proof.
Any individual applies for aadhaar from anywhere, in this post, you will apply for aadhaar in Coimbatore using online or offline method.
Apply for Aadhaar Card in Coimbatore
- The first step to apply for Aadhaar Card is to collect all the required documents.
- Now, find your nearby enrolment center through UIDAI portal- https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- After locating the center visit their physically without prior notify
- Fill the enrolment form (the form is also available online at- https://uidai.gov.in/images/aadhaar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf)
- Submit the form along with supporting documents such as the proof of identity and the proof of address. Complete list in pdf- https://uidai.gov.in/images/commdoc/valid_documents_list.pdf
- After providing all the details, provide your biometric details that include your fingerprints and the iris scan.
- Your photograph is also taken for Aadhaar.
- Once everything gets submitted, Collect the acknowledgment slip that contains the 14-digit enrolment number.
- It is used to check Aadhar card status – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- The Acknowledgement slip should be kept safely till you get your Aadhaar card.
Download E-Aadhaar in Coimbatore
The card will be sent via India Post and due to the high number of people applying for the Aadhaar card, it may take more than 90 days to reach to the respective cardholder.
However, if a person is in need of his/her Aadhaar card and in hurry, he/she can download a copy of the Aadhaar card which is also known as E-Aadhaar
Procedure to download E-Aadhaar Card
- Visit the Aadhaar Card official website of UIDAI- uidai.gov.in
- Now find ‘Download Aadhaar’ link and click on it
- The cardholder will be sent to given link- https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- Fill in the form with using the enrolment number or the Aadhaar number.
- After all the details are entered, Click on OTP (One Time Password)
- OTP sent to registered mobile phone in few minutes
- Enter the OTP to confirm request and click on “validate & download”
- Now, you will get the e-aadhaar in pdf format
- Aadhaar card can be opened by entering the password.
- Note:- The new e-aadhaar letter pdf password will be of 8 characters. It will be the combination of the first four letter of your name (as in aadhaar) in capital letters and year of birth in YYYY format.
Tags: aadhaar card centre coimbatore tamil nadu, aadhaar center coimbatore coimbatore tamil nadu, aadhaar enrollment centre coimbatore tamil nadu, aadhar card center in coimbatore contact number, common service centre shop no 8 corporation complex avinashi road coimbatore, common service centre(aadhaar card) coimbatore tamil nadu, e service centres in coimbatore