Process for Apply for Aadhaar card in Ghaziabad Online/Offline
Aadhaar no. is a 12 digit no. which confirms an individual’s unique identity. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) collects and stores the individual’s biometric and demographic data required for Aadhaar registration.
The Aadhaar program began for providing better delivery of governmental financial and other subsidies, benefits and services to the indian citizens.
An aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number issued to every citizen of India who applied for it. It contains the demographic details of card holder, Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Aadhaar Number and Address and the biometric details of card holder, fingerprint and iris scan.
If you are going to apply for aadhaar in Ghaziabad city then here is huge number of enrolment center found in Ghaziabad.
Process to apply for Aadhaar card online in Ghaziabad
Aadhaar Card is one of the most important identification proof and also regarded as the proof of Indian citizenship. Aadhaar Card is a must for every citizen. It is most importance for every citizen to enrol themselves for the Aadhaar Card.
The applicant will need to book an appointment and visit the enrolment center. It is totally voluntary to enrol for an Aadhaar and also online process is efficient, effective and hassle free.
Steps which guide you through out the aadhaar enrol process:-
- Find the aadhaar enrolment centers in Ghaziabad here- https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- Book you appointment online or can also visit at enrolment center without any prior booking
- Fill the enrolment form by click here- https://uidai.gov.in/images/aadhaar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf
- Now, submit the form along with identity proof and an address proof, the complete document list is here- https://uidai.gov.in/images/commdoc/valid_documents_list.pdf
- Once you are done with the submission of documents and they are approved, you will need to provide biometric data too.
- Now, you will need to provide your photo for Aadhaar
- Once your process is completed, you will get an acknowledgment slip.
- The slip contains 14-digit enrolment number which will be used for further references.
- It is very easy to check the aadhaar status, you will need a acknowledgment slip copy , Check your aadhaar status online here – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
Get E-Aadhaar in Ghaziabad
The procedure for download the e-aadhaar is very simple and it is same for every citizen of india. The government provide an official UIDAI portal which helps in managing with aadhaar.
- Visit the given portal – uidai.gov.in
- Now look for ‘Download Aadhaar’ link and click on it
- This link will sent you to- https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- There you will see a form page.
- Complete all the required field
- After everything gets filled click on validate & download button
- The e-aadhaar will be downloaded on your computer
- You can open the e-aadhaar file by entering the right password, read the below note
- Note: – The password will be of 8 characters. It will be the combination of the first four letter of your name (as in aadhaar) in capital letters and year of birth in YYYY format.
Tags: aadhaar center ghaziabad uttar pradesh, aadhar card center ghaziabad uttar pradesh, aadhar card center in crossing republik, aadhar card center in raj nagar ghaziabad, aadhar card center in shastri nagar ghaziabad, aadhar card center in vijay nagar ghaziabad, aadhar card center(call only in office hour. ) uttar pradesh, card centre ghaziabad uttar pradesh