Process: How to Apply for Aadhaar card in Ludhiana Online/Offline?
An Aadhaar Card becomes the valuable document to every Indian citizen. This project was initiated by the government of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) made the aadhaar card process much easier after launching their online portal.
The 12 digit unique number issued to every citizen of India who applies for it. The UID/Aadhaar is the number that contains the collected biometric and demographic data and details of the residents of India.
Applicants apply for aadhaar in Ludhiana either online or offline.
Apply for Aadhaar Card in Ludhiana
There are certain steps that you need to follow so that you can apply online for the Aadhaar Card. Go through these steps below to apply for Aadhaar card:
- Find your nearby center by click the link – https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- After that book an appointment online or by physically visit at center
- Fill the enrolment form at aadhaar center or you can also fill it at home so that it saves when you visit at center, form can be downloaded from the UIDAI portal here – https://uidai.gov.in/images/aadhaar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf
- After filling the form it should be submitted along with supporting documents such as the proof of identity and the proof of address. Complete list in pdf- https://uidai.gov.in/images/commdoc/valid_documents_list.pdf
- After document submission, provide your biometric details that include your fingerprints and the iris scan.
- Your photo will be used in Aadhaar for identity purpose
- Once you submitted all the form and documents, the Aadhaar enrolment centre official will hand you the acknowledgment slip. This acknowledgment slip will contain a 14 digit enrolment number.
- Through the 14 digit enrolment number provided in the acknowledgment slip you can track the status of your Aadhaar card online. Track aadhaar status here – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
Download E-Aadhaar in Ludhiana
Once all the documents and biometric data required for the Aadhaar card are submitted, it can take up to 90 days, i.e. 3 months, for the Aadhaar card to be sent to your residential address.
If a person is in need of his/her Aadhaar card and in hurry, he/she can download a copy of the Aadhaar card by following the give procedure.
The official portal of UIDAI helps the card holder to get their e-aadhaar copy without doing much effort and it is a time saving and effective way.
Procedure to download E-Aadhaar Card
- Browse the official UIDAI portal- uidai.gov.in
- Now, you will see a Aadhaar Enrolment section there
- Under that section find ‘Download Aadhaar’ link and click on it
- You will be sent to the given URL- https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- Now you will see the two steps- the step1 contain your personal details and step2 contain OTP field
- Complete both the steps by filing the accurate information
- After submission of OTP in the given field ,click on “validate & download”
- Save your e-aadhaar copy at your personal computer
- It can be accessible by entering the password, the password process is now changed.
- Note:- The new password will be of 8 characters. It will be the combination of the first four letter of your name (as in aadhaar) in capital letters and year of birth in YYYY format.
Tags: aadhaar card office ludhiana punjab, aadhar card centre in punjab, aadhar card correction centre in ludhiana, aadhar card in ludhiana punjab, aadhar card suvidha centre near me, list of suvidha centre in ludhiana, ludhiana suvidha center contact number, suvidha kendra ludhiana address