Apply for Aadhaar Card in Madurai
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) issues a 12 digits unique identification number known as Aadhaar number for every Indian citizen on behalf of the government of India. All individuals can enroll for an Aadhaar card as it serves purpose of an address proof and that of an identification proof.
The aadhaar card can be used as identity proof and also the address proof. The UID/Aadhaar is the number that contains the collected biometric and demographic data and details of the residents of India.
Any person can apply for aadhaar card in Madurai via the two medium online or offline.
Apply for Aadhaar Card in Madurai
The process to apply for an aadhaar card online is very simple and time saving. First you need to book an appointment and then after visit the enrolment center.
Follow the steps below to apply for Aadhaar card:
- Go to any authorized Aadhaar enrolment center in Madurai with your identity and address proof.
- The given link – https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/ helps you to find the enrolment center easily.
- Once you have found the center, you can book an appointment online.
- If your locality is not listed in the online appointment application website, you will have to walk-in at any nearby Aadhaar card center, without prior appointment.
- You can get free Aadhaar card application form(s) at the center itself, or you may choose to download it online. Click here to download form- https://uidai.gov.in/images/aadhaar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf
- We may advise you to take a print out and go to the Aadhaar card center with the already filled application form(s) to save time at the center.
- Fill the enrolment form with proper details, form can be downloaded from the UIDAI portal here – At the time of enrolment, your photo, finger-prints and iris scan will be taken. Carefully review the details you have provided.
- Submit the form along with supporting documents such as the proof of identity and the proof of address. Complete list in pdf- https://uidai.gov.in/images/commdoc/valid_documents_list.pdf
- After submitted your forms and documents, an acknowledgment slip will be handed over to you.
- The acknowledgment contains the 14-digit enrolment number which is used to check Aadhaar card status. You can also check your aadhaar status online here – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
Download E-Aadhaar in Madurai
If you will apply for Aadhaar number then it will be issued after 15-30 days. Once it is issued Copy of Aadhaar Card will be delivered at doorstep within 3 months.
The process of downloading the aadhaar online is very simple, hassle free and time saving. In order to download your e-aadhaar card you have your enrolment id or aadhaar number and registered mobile number.
Procedure to download E-Aadhaar Card
- Go to the resident portal of- uidai.gov.in
- Now find ‘Download Aadhaar’ link and click on it
- Or directly go to the official e-Aadhaar portal of UIDAI- https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- Now, select the enrolment id or aadhaar number under the “I have “ tab
- Provide your Aadhaar number /enrolment number
- Your Personal details, like: Full Name, Mobile number, PIN code also be filled
- Now, enter the correct captcha under the given field
- Click on Get One time password button.
- Shortly you will receive an OTP on your mobile number. Fill that OTP in “Enter OTP text box”.
- click on “validate & download”
- Now, you will get the e-aadhaar in pdf format
- Aadhaar card can be opened by entering the password.
- Note:- The pdf file password is of 8 characters. It will be the combination of the first four letter of your name (as in aadhaar) in capital letters and year of birth in YYYY format.
Tags: aadhar card agents in madurai, aadhar card camp in madurai, aadhar card online registration in tamilnadu, aadhar e service centres in madurai, e seva centres in madurai, how to get plastic aadhar card in madurai, list of aadhaar enrollment center in madurai, list of e seva centres in madurai