The UIDAI (Unique Identification of Authority of India) is an agency which was established by the Government of India in January 2009 and it operates under the central government.
The issuing and managing of aadhaar card is controlled by UIDAI Agency, the aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number issued to every citizen of India who applied for it.
The Aadhaar card contains these demographic details of card holder, Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Aadhaar Number and Address.
Applicant can apply for aadhaar card from anywhere in this post we will show you how you can apply for aadhaar in Patna city either online or offline way.
Process to apply for Aadhaar Online in Patna
Before you proceed to the process the very first thing you need to know is that you have all the required documents with you because these documents will be ask at the time of enrolment to verify your identity.
Online process is very simple, hassle free and time saving; follow these simple steps to enrol for Aadhaar card:
- Applicant visit this link- https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/, which helps you find the nearby enrolment center
- If you found the center you can book your aadhaar enrolment online
- You can also visit at your nearby aadhaar center if your center don’t have the online appointment facility
- After that fill the registration /enrolment form which can be downloaded from the UIDAI portal here – https://uidai.gov.in/images/aadhaar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf
- Submit the form along with supporting documents such as the proof of identity and the proof of address. Complete list in pdf- https://uidai.gov.in/images/commdoc/valid_documents_list.pdf
- Once your details get submitted, you will need to provide your biometric details that include your fingerprints and the iris scan.
- Your Photograph will be taken for Aadhaar.
- After submitted your forms and documents, an acknowledgment slip will be handed over to you.
- The acknowledgment contains the 14-digit enrolment number which will be used to check Aadhaar card status.
Aadhaar card status check
The procedure to check the status of your aadhaar card is extremely simple. Moreover, if you lose your enrolment number then also you can check the aadhaar card status online.
Check your aadhaar status online here – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
Download E-Aadhaar in Patna
When you apply for aadhaar card it will take 60 days to 3 months to receive the aadhaar card at the mentioned address.
In order to download your e-aadhaar card you have your enrolment id or aadhaar number and registered mobile number.
Download E-Aadhaar Card Online
- Go to UIDAI portal- uidai.gov.in
- Now find ‘Download Aadhaar’ link and click on it
- The card holder will be sent to given link- https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- Now, fill the details that will be given on the form
- Once done, Click on OTP (One Time Password)
- OTP sent to registered mobile phone in few minutes
- Fill the OTP and click on “validate & download”
- Now, you will get the e-aadhaar in pdf format
- Aadhaar card can be opened by entering the password.
- Note: – Read the note to open your aadhaar card pdf file, the password will be of 8 characters. It will be the combination of the first four letter of your name (as in aadhaar) in capital letters and year of birth in YYYY format.
Tags: aadhaar service centre patna bihar, aadhar card center in kankarbagh patna, aadhar card centre in bihar, aadhar card centre in danapur patna, aadhar card centre in patna, aadhar enrolment centre patna bihar, list of aadhar card centre in patna, uidai office patna patna bihar