Process: How to Apply for Aadhaar card in Pimpri-Chinchwad Online/Offline?
The Aadhaar card is a card that is issued once the applicant application has been approved and an Aadhaar number has been assigned to him/her. It is 12 digit unique number that works as a identity and address proof for the card holder.
The UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) was launched by indian government with the aim of providing a unique identification number to every indian citizen.
The UID/Aadhaar is the number that contains the collected biometric and demographic data and details of the residents of India.
The purpose of the Aadhaar was to make it simpler for people to avail government subsidies.
Any person can apply for aadhaar card in Pimpri-Chinchwad via the two medium online or offline.
Procedure to Apply for Aadhaar Card in Pimpri-Chinchwad
The very first step in applying for an Aadhaar card, assuming that you have all the document you’ll need, so kindly read all the steps below to apply for Aadhaar card:
- The first step is to find an enrolment centre near you
- This link – https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/ , help you to find the nearby enrolment center
- Once you have found the center, you can book an appointment online.
- Not all the aadhaar centers have the online appointment booking facility
- If your center is not listed for the online appointment you can physically visit there
- Fill the enrolment form with proper details, form can be downloaded from the UIDAI portal here – https://uidai.gov.in/images/aadhaar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf
- Submit the form along with supporting documents such as the proof of identity and the proof of address. Complete list in pdf- https://uidai.gov.in/images/commdoc/valid_documents_list.pdf
- After the details submitted, provide your biometric details that include your fingerprints and the iris scan.
- Photograph will be taken for Aadhaar.
- After everything gets submitted, an acknowledgment slip will be given to you
- The acknowledgment contains the 14-digit enrolment number which is used to check Aadhaar card status. You can also check your aadhaar status online here – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
Download E-Aadhaar in Pimpri-Chinchwad
E-Aadhaar is an electronic version of Aadhaar card can be downloaded online on submitting individual’s aadhaar or the enrolment ID. This version is as valid as the original card. In order to download your e-aadhaar card you have your enrolment id or aadhaar number and registered mobile number.
Procedure to download E-Aadhaar Card
- Visit the official portal of UIDAI- uidai.gov.in
- Look for “Download Aadhaar” link
- Click on it or click here- https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- Select appropriate option under the “I have “ tab
- Enter your enrolment id or aadhaar number
- Fill your personal details which include your name, pin code
- Enter the correct captcha and click on ‘Get One Time Password’ link
- OTP sent to registered mobile phone in few minutes
- Enter the OTP to confirm request and click on “validate & download”
- Now, you will get the e-aadhaar in pdf format
- Aadhaar card can be opened by entering the password.
- Note:- The new e-aadhaar letter pdf password will be of 8 characters. It will be the combination of the first four letter of your name (as in aadhaar) in capital letters and year of birth in YYYY format.
Tags: aadhaar card enrollment centre pune maharashtra, aadhaar enrolment centre pimpri-chinchwad maharashtra, aadhar card center in akurdi, aadhar card center in pimpri, aadhar card center in wakad pune, aadhar card centre in pimple saudagar pune, aadhar card update centre pimpri-chinchwad maharashtra, aadhar kendra pimpri-chinchwad maharashtra