Method: How to Apply Aadhaar Card in Vadodara Online/Offline?
The main purpose of launching this scheme was to provide a unique number to all the indian citizen in order to stop the illegal immigration to the nation. And the second reason is that the aadhaar card holders can avail the full benefits of government subsidies.
The aadhaar card scheme is works under UIDAI (Unique Identification of Authority of India) agency. This was established by the Government of India in January 2009.
An aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number issued to every citizen of India who applied for it. It contains the demographic details of card holder, Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Aadhaar Number and Address and the biometric details of card holder, fingerprint and iris scan.
Any applicant can apply for aadhaar in vadodara city following the below process.
Eligibility Criteria for Aadhaar
- Any civilian of India is eligible to apply for the card.
- Kids who have attained an age of 3 years qualify to have an Aadhaar Card.
- NRIs also qualify to apply for Aadhaar Card.
- Foreigners residing in India are also eligible to take this card.
Online Process to apply for Aadhaar in Vadodara
If you want to enrol for an Aadhaar Card, you must fulfill the eligibility criteria. It is totally voluntary to enrol for an Aadhaar and also online process is efficient, effective and hassle free.
These steps help you to enrol for Aadhaar card:
- If you want to find out the nearby center in patna then this link will help you- https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- Once you have found the center you can book your aadhaar enrolment online
- If your center doesn’t have the online facility you can visit at your nearby aadhaar center without booking an pre enrolment
- Click here to download the aadhaar enrolment form – https://uidai.gov.in/images/aadhaar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf
- Once you have got the form you need to fill all the required details in it
- And submit the form along with the documents
- The supported documents like identity proof and address proof, want to find out the complete list click here- https://uidai.gov.in/images/commdoc/valid_documents_list.pdf
- After everything gets submitted, you will need to provide your biometric details that include your fingerprints and the iris scan.
- Your Photograph will be taken for Aadhaar.
- Once your process is completed, you will get an acknowledgment slip.
- The slip contains 14-digit enrolment number which will be used for further references.
Aadhaar card status check
It is very easy to check the aadhaar status, you will need a acknowledgment slip copy. That slip contains the 14 digit number which will be used in the given link to track your aadhaar status.
Check your aadhaar status online here – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
Download E-Aadhaar in Vadodara
If you want to download your e-aadhaar then you can download it online without giving your much time and efforts. Follow the below procedure:-
- Visit the official UIDAI portal- uidai.gov.in
- Find ‘Download Aadhaar’ link and click on it
- This link will sent you to- https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- On this page you will see a e-aadhaar download form
- Now, enter all the details in the form which contains
- Once done, Click on OTP (One Time Password)
- OTP sent to registered mobile phone in few minutes
- Fill the OTP and click on “validate & download”
- You will be able to get e-aadhaar on your computer
- You can open the e-aadhaar file by entering the right password
- Note: – Read the note to open your aadhaar card pdf file, the password will be of 8 characters. It will be the combination of the first four letter of your name (as in aadhaar) in capital letters and year of birth in YYYY format.
Tags: aadhar card agent in vadodara, aadhar card customer care number vadodara, aadhar card franchise in vadodara, aadhar card kendra vadodara gujarat, aadhar card online registration gujarat, aadhar kendra vadodara gujarat, adhar card agents in vadodara, permanent aadhaar card centre in vadodara