How to Apply for PAN card in Agra (U.P) Online Method, links and detail Information.
A PAN card is a card issued under the Income Tax Act, 1961 and it contains a unique 10-digit alphanumeric code. This code is computer-generated and is unique to the holder of the card. PAN, stands for Permanent Account Number, is a unique number allotted to every individual who applies for it. It also serves as an identity proof. The PAN system of identification is a computer-based system that assigns unique identification number to every Indian taxpaying entity.
The PAN card number is a mandatory requirement for filing tax returns and also for making financial investments.
Apply For PAN Card in Agra
Applying for a PAN is a simple and convenient procedure. PAN Card can be applied for in two ways. One can apply online for pan card through the popular online pan card application process or alternately, the offline mode of PAN card application may also be used in Agra. In the following sections we will discuss both the methods to apply for Pan Card.
Online Pan Card Application Process
The most hassle-free way of applying for a PAN card, is online, by using online services, authorized by the government to issue PAN card. There are two Official PAN CARD Websites Where you can apply for Pan Card in Agra, First is TIN NSDL and second is UTIISL .
- Go to any one website and select the ‘New PAN’ option
- Select Form 49A for Indian citizens (including NRE/NRI/OCI individuals)
- Provide the required details in online form, mentioning details such as your full name, address, date of birth, gender, telephone number, income details etc.
- On filling the form, submit it and pay the processing fee
- Print the page with the 15 digit acknowledgement and sign in the space provided.
- Affix passport sized photographs on the acknowledgement, proof of identity and proof of address documents and Demand Draft (if you are paying through DD).
- The above details are to be sent to the NSDL office by post within 15 days of submitting the online application.
- And then PAN card will be sent to the given address within a period of 15 working days.
Offline PAN Card Application Process
This is the traditional way yet it is much more secure than your online process, read the below procedure in order to follow the offline process.
- Download the PAN card application form from the NSDL here- https://www.tin-nsdl.com/downloads/pan/downloads-pan.html
- And from UTIISL websites here- https://www.utiitsl.com/UTIITSL_SITE/pan/#one (Find Download Blank Form Link)
- Fill in the form and attach supporting documents (proof of identity, address and photographs)
- Submit the form and documents to the NSDL office along with the processing fee.
- You can find the nearest PAN centre in Agra with the help of this link:- https://www.tin-nsdl.com/tin-pan-center.html
- The PAN card will be sent to the address mentioned in the form within 15 working days.
Types of PAN Card
PAN Card for Individuals, Non-Resident Individuals or Persons of Indian Origin
This is the most common variant of the PAN Card that is issued to individuals. This card is applied through Form 49A available online through the NSDL and UTIITSL websites. Individuals include any Indian resident, minors, and students are also eligible for a PAN card. PAN Card for NRIs and PIOs can avail a PAN Card for the purpose of taxation in India. They too would have to submit Form 49A for availing this card.
PAN Card for OCI and NRE
Overseas Citizens of India and Non Resident Entities can also apply for a PAN Card. The relevant form which should be filled out by them when applying for the PAN card is Form 49AA.
PAN Card for Indian Companies
Firms and corporate entities registered as well as working in India can also apply for a PAN Card for their financial and tax-related transactions.
PAN Card for foreign entities paying tax in India
Firms or corporate which are registered outside India but pay tax in India by virtue of their business operations conducted in India can also avail a PAN Card. They would have to fill and submit Form 49AA as part of the PAN card application process.
Documents Required for a PAN Card
Some key documents are required to be submitted along with the PAN Card application form. You can download the list of documents in pdf format required for your Pan Card.
- TIN NSDL Pan Online Portal- https://www.tin-nsdl.com/services/pan/documents-required.html
- UTIITSL Pan Online Portal- https://www.utiitsl.com/UTIITSL_SITE/forms/DocumentsForPAN.pdf
PAN Card Online Status Check in Agra
The applicant can check PAN Card status or check UTI PAN card status/NSDL PAN card status on the respective websites. The PAN Card application status can be tracked where the PAN status shows whether the card has been issued or not or if it is currently in transit. The applicant can check PAN Card status here:-
- TIN NSDL Pan Status Check – https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html
- UTIITSL Pan Status Check- http://www.trackpan.utiitsl.com/PANONLINE/#forward
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who should apply PAN card?
- Who should apply for change or correction in PAN card details?
- Who should apply for a duplicate PAN card?
- How long does it take to get a PAN card now?
- How to apply new PAN card?
- How to Apply duplicate PAN card?
Tags: friends tower sanjay place agra, nsdl office in agra, nsdl pan card centre agra uttar pradesh, nsdl pan card office in agra, pan card office address in agra, pan card office agra uttar pradesh, pan card office nsdl agra uttar pradesh, uti pan card office agra