How to Apply for PAN card in Ghaziabad (UP) Online Method, links and detail Information.
PAN is a ten-digit alphanumeric number, issued in the form of a card by the Income Tax Department. PAN facilitates linking of various documents including; payment of taxes by the individual, information on investments, loans etc. It also serves as an identity proof. The PAN system of identification is a computer-based system that assigns the unique identification number to every Indian taxpaying entity.
Even elders should have a PAN card. If we don’t have a PAN card the number of problems we face is too many – you cannot deposit more than 50 thousand rupees into a bank account, your Fixed Deposit interests attract flat 30% taxes, etc. So , therefore,it is being mandatory in order to file your Income Tax returns and to receive a tax refund; a PAN card also serves an accepted proof of identity and has now been made mandatory for a number of transactions of both a business as well as a personal nature.
Apply For PAN Card in Ghaziabad- you don’t have a PAN card here is our guide on applying for PAN card in two ways – the first one is traditional offline way where you go to PAN office and the second way is to apply for pan card via online medium. Below we will discuss both the methods to apply for Pan Card.
Online Pan Card Application Process
The India Government now lets you to apply for PAN card online so that you can save time as well as avoid Agents. There are two Official PAN CARD Websites Where you can apply for Pan Card in Ghaziabad, First is TIN NSDL and second is UTIISL .
- Please visit any one website and select the ‘New PAN’ option
- After that Select Form 49A for Indian citizens (including NRE/NRI/OCI individuals)
- Provide all the required details in the form, mentioning details such as your full name, address, date of birth, gender, telephone number, income details etc.
- On filling the form, submit it and pay the processing fee
- You can take the print of page with the 15 digit acknowledgement and sign in the space provided.
- Affix passport sized photographs on the acknowledgement, proof of identity and proof of address documents and Demand Draft (if you are paying through DD).
- The above details are to be sent to the NSDL office by post within 15 days of submitting the online application.
- And then PAN card will be sent to the given address within a period of 15 working days.
Offline PAN Card Application Process
Applicants can submit their PAN card applications offline as well, below are the two official pan card websites.
- Download the PAN card application form from the NSDL here- https://www.tin-nsdl.com/downloads/pan/downloads-pan.html
- And from UTIISL websites here- https://www.utiitsl.com/UTIITSL_SITE/pan/#one (Find Download Blank Form Link)
- Properly fill the form and attach supporting documents (proof of identity, address and photographs)
- Submit the form and documents to the NSDL office along with the processing fee.
- You can find the nearest PAN centre in Ghaziabad with the help of this link:- https://www.tin-nsdl.com/tin-pan-center.html
- The PAN card will be sent to the address mentioned in the form within 15 working days.
Types of PAN Card
PAN Card for Individuals, Non-Resident Individuals or Persons of Indian Origin
This PAN Card is one of the most common type of pan card that is issued to individuals. This card is applied through Form 49A available online through the NSDL and UTIITSL websites. Individuals include any Indian resident, minors and students are also eligible for a PAN card. PAN Card for NRIs and PIOs can avail a PAN Card for the purpose of taxation in India. They too would have to submit Form 49A for availing this card.
PAN Card for OCI and NRE
Overseas Citizens of India and Non Resident Entities can also apply for a PAN Card. The relevant form which should be filled out by them when applying for the PAN card is Form 49AA.
PAN Card for Indian Companies
Firms and corporate entities registered as well as working in India can also apply for a PAN Card for their financial and tax-related transactions.
PAN Card for foreign entities paying tax in India
Firms or corporate which are registered outside India but pay tax in India by virtue of their business operations conducted in India can also avail a PAN Card. They would have to fill and submit Form 49AA as part of the PAN card application process.
Documents Required for a PAN Card
Certain basic documents for proof of address and identity proof are required to be furnished by the PAN applicant. Below are the two websites where you can find the list of documents required for your Pan Card.
- TIN NSDL Pan Online Portal- https://www.tin-nsdl.com/services/pan/documents-required.html
- UTIITSL Pan Online Portal- https://www.utiitsl.com/UTIITSL_SITE/forms/DocumentsForPAN.pdf
PAN Card Online Status Check in Ghaziabad
Applicant can track PAN Card status online after the applicant has applied for it. The PAN Card application status can be tracked where the PAN status shows whether the card has been issued or not or if it is currently in transit. The applicant can check PAN Card status here:-
- TIN NSDL Pan Status Check – https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html
- UTIITSL Pan Status Check – http://www.trackpan.utiitsl.com/PANONLINE/#forward
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who should apply PAN card?
- Who should apply for change or correction in PAN card details?
- Who should apply for a duplicate PAN card?
- How long does it take to get a PAN card now?
- How to apply new PAN card?
- How to Apply duplicate PAN card?
Tags: nsdl pan card office in ghaziabad, pan card office in ghaziabad contact no, pan card office in indirapuram ghaziabad, pan card office in vaishali ghaziabad, pan card office in vasundhara ghaziabad, pan service centre ghaziabad uttar pradesh 201001, uti office in ghaziabad, uti pan card centre ghaziabad uttar pradesh