Google Play Store:- Google Play, formerly known as the Android Market, is the is the digital and multimedia content distribution channel of Google. It’s an online app store for Android smartphones and tablets.
Google Play Store Not Working:- Sometimes, we all face an issue of Google Play Store problem at some point. Whether we got the error message like play store not working or play store crashing every time you try to open the app.
We are here to provide the best solutions for you, There is not proper manual for fixing the Google Play Store, but we will provide some tricks by which you can resolve your problem easily.
So, Please follow the steps below to resolve your problem:-
- Restart your Device:- The most simple and effective way to resolve the problem is to restart your device. So, first reboot your device before further proceeding.
- Check Date and Time Setting:- Google check your android smartphone’s date and time for play store. If the store does not find the time, then it could cause some issues. To resolve this issue, follow these steps:-
- Go to setting of your device.
- Find date and time and click on it.
- And activate the automatic date and time option.
- Force Stop Google Play Store:- sometime a simple force stop might work for you. You can force stop your google play store by simply go to settings> Apps >All and find the Google Play Store there and hit “force stop”.
- Clear Cache:– The cache is a storage area where temporarily data is hold so that it can retrieved quickly without reloading the page. Clear the cache can also resolve the “google play stop error” problem.
- Go to the settings of your device.
- Go to your Apps or Application manager, (name might different in different devices)
- Select your Google Play Store and from there you should either be able to scroll down and hit Clear cache or you might have to first go into Storage then Clear cache. Now go to google play store to check whether your problem has been solved. If not, try other solutions here.
- Clear Data:- Sometime clear data of your google play store can resolved your Note:- when you clear your google play store data it will erased your files, settings, accounts, databases and some other information. Clear your Google Play Store Data:-
- Go to settings of your device.
- Go to your Apps or Application.
- Select your Google Play Store app and from there you should be able to scroll down to Clear data or go into Storage first then Clear data.
- Reset Google Account:- Sometime removing and reconnecting your google account can do the work for you. First you need to remove your google account and then reconnect again.
- Go to Settings of your device.
- Find Account there and select the Google account.
- Now click on the 3 dots which will be on the top right side of your screen.
- There you find “Remove account” option.
- Select it to remove the google account from your mobile.
- Now, go to your google play store again and it will ask your google account details.
- Enter your google email id and password and next to continue, if this solve your problem then fine otherwise proceed to next step.
- Check Disabled Apps:- Remember that some apps need each other in order to work properly. Especially when dealing with system apps like the Google Play Store. If you have disabled any app recently then check for it whether it might cause the error. Just head over to Settings > Apps > All and scroll all the way down. This is where disabled apps go when they are put down. If you see the disabled services, just enable them and see if that helps.
- Disable your VPN:- some users says that disable vpn can resolve the problem of google play store. You can disable the VPN here:-
- Go to settings of your device.
- Click on more or more networks.
- Hit VPN and toggle it off.
- Uninstall your Google Play Store Updates:- If all the above steps fails, then probably uninstalling the play store updates might fix your issue.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Go to Apps or Application Manager.
- Find the Google Play Store and tap on “Uninstall Updates”.
- Factory Reset of your Phone:- If above all steps not resolving your problem than the last option you need to do is factory reset your phone. Factory reset procedure:-
- Go to settings of your phone.
- Tap Backup & Reset.
- Tap Back up account to select which account you want your data backed up to.
- Now go to the Backup & reset menu and tap the Factory data reset button at the bottom.
- It will erase all your data from your device. Now, check again whether the Google Play Store is working ?
Tags: can't download apps from play store, google play store keeps stopping, google play store server error, google play store wont open, play store error retrieving information from server, play store no connection, play store not downloading, unfortunately google play store has stopped